To conduct high quality knowledge translation, rigorous research and education to advance health and social care promoting the health & wellbeing of people aging across the life cycle.
Key priorities include:
- Aging in Place
- Dementia and Seniors’ Mental Health
- Indigenous Health
- Palliative Care
CERAH will be a recognized leader in education and research regionally, provincially, nationally, and internationally in the areas of aging and health.
- We hold an appreciation for the contributions and participation of all who work towards our vision
- We espouse cultural humility in our daily practice and interactions with community
- We aspire to contribute to reconciliation with Indigenous peoples
- We embrace ingenuity, free thinking, creativity, and collaboration
- We exemplify professional, ethical, and inclusive behaviour
- We act from a place of compassion, dedication, integrity, and respect
- We believe in being regionally responsive and promoting local capacity