North West Behavioural Supports Ontario Learning Series: Personality Disorders in Older Adulthood
Presenter: Dr. Edouard St-Pierre
Date: Thursday, June 3, 2021
Provincial BSO Coordinating Office sponsored webinar:
Spiritual Resiliency, Dementia and Caregiving during Uncertain Days: Staying grounded through hopeful stories and faithful practices.
– Janet L Ramsey, Ph.D., M.Div. – Professor Emeritus of Congregational Care Leadership at Luther Seminary in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.
– Jane Kuepfer, RP, PhD, M.Div. – Schlegel Specialist in Spirituality & Aging with the Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging, Waterloo, Ontario.
This webinar will raise questions about the intersection of faith and care partner health – emotional, social and spiritual.
– How can we be spiritually resilient during a world-changing pandemic?
– What specific spiritual practices facilitate and increase resiliency, and what impediments does this pandemic pose to our spiritual lives?
– What does it mean to be a supportive spiritual community when we are physically separated from one another and need one another more than ever, at times of serious illness and death?
Innovative Behavioural Supports Ontario (BSO) Practices to Support Long-Term Care (LTC) Homes during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Moderator: Katelynn Aelick
Presenters: Kathryn Peever, Janet Plastow, Terri Glover, Kathy Baker, Kim Schryburt-Brown, Nancy Hooper, Heather Hawrelluk-Sirois
Date: March 11, 2021
Virtual Town Hall Series COVID-19 and Older People: Challenges and Opportunities for Promoting Health Aging
December 4, 2020
CERAH Lunch & Learn – Geriatric Mental Health in Northwestern Ontario: One Program’s Response to COVID-19
October 28, 2020
Senior Friendly Virtual Care Webinar Series – Part 3
December 4, 2020
The recorded event is ready. Watch now!
Senior Friendly Virtual Care Webinar Series – Part 2
November 6, 2020
Senior Friendly Virtual Care Webinar Series – Part 1
October 2, 2020
PRCP Webinar Series for Healthcare Teams: Supporting Persons with Responsive Behaviours in Care Settings
September 21, 2020